Roses Valley Trek 6 days From Marrakech
Detail about the package
Discover the the Roses Valley , a magnificent green setting surrounded by the ocher and red rocks of the immense desert plateaus. Departing from our comfortable and authentic ecolodge, you will explore this amazing massif, undoubtedly the most beautiful of all the great Moroccan south, to discover the small villages, where the Berbers are busy, in the fields, cultivating their plots. Of land enclosed by hedges of rose bushes.
Services Not Included:
Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Dades Valley – Ait Youl
Early morning departure from Marrakech by minibus via the Tichka pass at 2260m, the highest road pass in Morocco: grandiose landscapes of the snow-capped the High Atlas. Descent of the southern slope to Ouarzazate. Lunch break. We then enter the beautiful and wide valley of Dades: its green fields, abundant water at hand, its casbahs, its palm groves. Meeting with our team of muleteers. Night in a lodge in AïtYoul. 5 hour transfer.
- 2 nights in a cottage or at the inhabitant’s
- English speaking guide.
- Full board during the trek.
- Tents, 2 pax per tent.
- Comfortable mattress per person.
- Mules to carry your luggage.
- Services of a Berber cook.
- Berber entertainment and folklore (in Boutghrare)
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for the local team
- The drinks.
Maps & Informations
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking English, cook, Muleters.
Accommodation: Camping & Guest Houses
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash