Itinerary Day per Day:
Day 1 – Marrakech
In the beginning! Welcome to Morocco! You will be met at the airport by your guide and transferred to our joining hotel in Marrakech. Dependent on arrival time, a tour of the city may take place today.
Day 2: Marrakech – Imlil
First our team will meet you at the hotel in Marrakech, we’ll head to Imlil valley through Asni town, picnic at the river on the mountains then continue to the guesthouse/camp in Imlil center. Finally! Dinner and overnight at Imlil village.
Day 3 – Imlil – Chamharouch – Imlil
This Morning, we’ll hike to Chamharouch shrine where the people go to do the visit of the mausoleum, and the hikers to spend the best days of summer and then head back to the village for the night where there’ll be some mules for the students to experience riding the mules! And riding bikes for some single track
Day 4 – Imlil – Berber Villages – School visit
After Breakfast! we start our walk crossing the apple and walnuts groves, and have a mint tea in a Berber house, and visit feminine carpet cooperative… After lunch, the visit of the village’s school (if it’s not a vacation time) and meet the kids of the village in the morning and mountain bike around,
Day 5 – Imlil – waterfalls – lunch in Tidli Plateau – Imlil
Today late breakfast and go up to the waterfalls for the morning and walk to Tidli plateau lunch there. Then, back to the guesthouse/camp have a shower and walk dow to the center to enjoy a football match in the afternoon with the children of the Imlil village.
Day 6 – Marrakech
Immediately! great morning, breakfast and drive back to Marrakech, lunch in Takerkoust Lake, Dinner in Marrakech at the Djemâa-el-Fna square.
Days 7 – Marrakech
First! Set within the rose-coloured walls of the medina, Marrakech offers an incredible experience. Next! The winding streets that open onto verdant gardens and dark alleyways that lead to bustling souks. Next! The focal point is the central square, the Djemâa-el-Fna, an extraordinary gathering and market place. The old city and the New city, a Towering over all this is the Koutoubia mosque, the tallest building in the city, and a reminder of the importance of Islam to the lives of the city’s residents. you will have a city tour before returning to the hotel for the last night.
Students Trek Package
Price: from under requist/ person.
- English speaking guide.
- All meals.
- Gites & camps.
- Mule to carry your staff.
- Transfer from & to Marrakech.
- Travel insurance
- Own Expenses
More about the trip
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash
Duration: 4days of walking & 3 days in Marrakech.
Period: from March to November
Travel: on foot.
Accommodation: Berber House.
Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
Trekking in Morocco
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Accommodation: Riad Atlas Imlil, Bivouac in a 2-person tent with mattresses, lodgings during the hike.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
List of equipment to bring back: The weight of your luggage must be limited and contain all of your belongings. A flexible travel bag with side openings or a rucksack without frame, do not bring back rigid bags and suitcases.
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …
Summits Of Morocco
bel Ayachi is a high mountain peak at an elevation of 3.727m (12227ft) above the sea level, located in Drâa-Tafilalet region of Morocco, in the Eastern High ...