Jebel Aklim Expedition 7 Days
Detail about the package
Jebel Aklim Expedition 7 Days
Jbel Aklim Expedition Tour will take you to The summit of Jebel Aklim rises to 2531 meters and is one of the highest peaks in the Anti-Atlas. From the top, you can admire the High Atlas and Jebel Siroua, and to the north, the snow-capped peaks of the High Atlas immediately catch your eye. Note that there are at least 3 different villages called Tagdicht (or Tagdichte) in the mountains of Morocco. This ascent from Tagdicht takes about 3 to 4 hours.
Services Not Included:
Marrakech – Tizi n’Test – Igherm
Jbel Aklim Expedition will begain Marrakech at 8am, take the road of Agadir arrive to Taroudant city lunch and walk in the city. Keep driving to Igherm, we camp or stay at home stay.
Igherm – Tagragra 1 – Tagdicht
Trekking departure from Igherm by the northeast, passing by the old copper mine, Amal and then to the village of Tagdicht.
Tagdicht – Jbel Aklim Ascent– Tagragra 2
Ascent of Jebel Aklim and descent to the east for a camp above the village of Tagragra 2.
Tagragra – Mdint n’Mouch
Depart south-east to Irtem then west along a river valley to our camp near the village of M’Dint n’Mouch.
Mdint n’Mouch – Tizgui Valley
Departure towards the west towards the village of Ighir n Tizgui, then follow the course of the river and its basins towards the north to our camp.
Anammer Valley – Igherm – Tiyout
Follow the dry riverbed west to the olive groves of Anammer and back to Igherm, drive to Tiyout Oasis night at the Berber House.
Tiyout valley – Tizi n’Test – Marrakech
After Breakfast we leave to head to Marrakech, we will cross the High Atlas Mountains , Lunch in Nfis Valley, Arrive to Marrakech at the Evening.
- English speaking guide.
- Full board during the trek.
- Tents, 2 pax per tent.
- Comfortable mattress per person.
- Mules to carry your luggage.
- Services of a Berber cook.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for the local team
- The drinks.
Maps & Informations
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules or Camels are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
Accommodation: Camping and Local Houses
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash