Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Tachedirte :
We pick up you from your hotel in Marrakech at 9 am, 1h30mn driving to Imlil, have some minth tea in Riad Jnane Imlil and we strat our walk from there. We walk up winding the mules tracks to the popular mountain pass in the Area Tizi n’Tamatert Pass 2300m. overlooking on the high atlas range, Oukaimden and Bouiguenouane ; Adge summits. We Have lunch in the best spot in the area. After lunch we keep going up to Tachdirte village 2450m ouvernight in the guest house.
Day 2: Tachedirte – Ouanskera – Aguersioual – Imlil :
Then, Have a little snack and short break, then we go down hill to Aguersioual village a beautifull view on Toubkal summit from there. We Have lunch near the river of imlil valley. Then we head to taddart village enjoying the amzing views and the real freedome. Returning to Imlil, then transfers to Marrakech.
Price: from 135 € / person.
- English speaking guide.
- All meals.
- Berber house accommodation
- Mule to carry your staff.
- Transfer from & to Marrakech.
- Travel insurance
- Own Expenses
Before To Go!
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash
Duration: 2 days of walking.
Period: All Year
Travel: on foot.
Accommodation: Berber House.
Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Accommodation: Riad Atlas Imlil, Bivouac in a 2-person tent with mattresses, lodgings during the hike.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
List of equipment to bring back: The weight of your luggage must be limited and contain all of your belongings. A flexible travel bag with side openings or a rucksack without frame, do not bring back rigid bags and suitcases.
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …