3 Valleys Classic Hike 4 days
From Imlil to Setti Fadma 4 days / 3 nights
Itinerary Day per Day:
Day 1: Imlil (1740m) – Ouanskra (2100m)
departure from Marrakech to Imlil, then to the valley of Imanane via the Tizi n’Tamaterte pass which offers you a panoramic view of the summit of Toubkal exceeding 4000m, continuation to the villages of Ouanskra, night and dinner with the locals. 5 hours of walking.
Day 2: Ouanskra – Oukaimeden
At the end of a rough climb, sur arrives at a saddle where you overlook the ravine which rises to Tizi-n-Eddi (3000 m). The descent on the slope is made by an excellent path which follows the lower slopes of Jebel Oukaimeden. Dinner and accommodation at the bivouac, 4h30 walk.
Day 3: Oukaimeden (2700m) – Timichi (2000m):
We cross the meadows of the Oukaimeden plateau to a group of sheepfolds. We will follow a winding path that rises to the Tizi-n-Attar pass at 3050 m. after the pass we will follow a path that winds down to the highest village in this valley: Agouns. We will continue through the bottom of the valley to the village of Timichil. Dinner and accommodation at the Bivouac.
Day 4: Timichil – Setti Fadma (1400m) – Marrakech.
After the village, the path gains height and passes very high above the Gorges. The course becomes magnificent with the mountains. Inghemar behind and Meldsen in front. By steep descents, the trail eventually brings the hiker back to the level of the Oued among the gardens preceding Setti Fadma. Transfer to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon.
Price: from 290 € / person.
- English speaking guide.
- All meals.
- Berber House.
- Mule to carry your staff.
- Transfer from & to Marrakech.
- Travel insurance
- Own Expenses
Before To Go!
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash
Duration: 4 days of walking.
Period: from March to November
Travel: on foot.
Accommodation: Berber House.
Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Accommodation: Riad Atlas Imlil, Bivouac in a 2-person tent with mattresses, lodgings during the hike.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
List of equipment to bring back: The weight of your luggage must be limited and contain all of your belongings. A flexible travel bag with side openings or a rucksack without frame, do not bring back rigid bags and suitcases.
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …