From Imlil to Setti Fadma 4 days / 3 nights
3 Valleys Classic Hike
Best Trek from Imlil Valley to Ourika
3 Valleys Classic Hike
where to hike in Atlas Mountains?
Itinerary Day per Day:
Day 1: Imlil (1740m) – Ouanskra (2100m)
departure from Marrakech to Imlil, then to the valley of Imanane via the Tizi n’Tamaterte pass which offers you a panoramic view of the summit of Toubkal exceeding 4000m, continuation to the villages of Ouanskra, night and dinner with the locals. 5 hours of walking. Trekking in morocco
Day 2: Ouanskra – Oukaimeden
At the end of a rough climb, sur arrives at a saddle where you overlook the ravine which rises to Tizi-n-Eddi (3000 m). The descent on the slope is made by an excellent path which follows the lower slopes of Jebel Oukaimeden. Dinner and accommodation at the bivouac, 4h30 walk. Trekking in Morocco
Day 3: Oukaimeden (2700m) – Timichi (2000m):
We cross the meadows of the Oukaimeden plateau to a group of sheepfolds. We will follow a winding path that rises to the Tizi-n-Attar pass at 3050 m. after the pass we will follow a path that winds down to the highest village in this valley: Agouns. We will continue through the bottom of the valley to the village of Timichil. Dinner and accommodation at the Bivouac. Trekking
Day 4: Timichil – Setti Fadma (1400m) – Marrakech.
After the village, the path gains height and passes very high above the Gorges. The course becomes magnificent with the mountains. Inghemar behind and Meldsen in front. By steep descents, the trail eventually brings the hiker back to the level of the Oued among the gardens preceding Setti Fadma. Transfer to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon. Trekking in Morocco
Price: from under requist/ person.
- English speaking guide.
- All meals.
- Gites & camps.
- Mule to carry your staff.
- Transfer from & to Marrakech.
- Travel insurance
- Own Expenses
More about the trip
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash
Duration: 5days of walking.
Period: from March to November
Travel: on foot.
Accommodation: Berber House.
Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Accommodation: Riad Atlas Imlil, Bivouac in a 2-person tent with mattresses, lodgings during the hike.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
List of equipment to bring back: The weight of your luggage must be limited and contain all of your belongings. A flexible travel bag with side openings or a rucksack without frame, do not bring back rigid bags and suitcases.
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …
Summits Of Morocco
bel Ayachi is a high mountain peak at an elevation of 3.727m (12227ft) above the sea level, located in Drâa-Tafilalet region of Morocco, in the Eastern High ...
The Jbel Saghro is a mountain range in southern Morocco.It is located south of the High Atlas and East of the Anti-Atlas in the northwest of Africa,
The Adrar Sirwa, also spelled Adrar Siroua, is a peak in the Anti-Atlas mountain range. It is an old stratovolcano that rises 3,304 metres (10,840 ft) above sea level.