Real Hike Berber Villages 4 Days
Discover traditional Berber villages and see Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Visit the waterfalls of Imlil. Have lunch in an authentic Berber home and see how the Berbers live.
Day 1: Marrakech-Setti Fadma- Agouns
Welcome to your Riad or Hotel and immediate transfer to the Ourika valley, arrival at the village of Ait Boulmane (1600m), meeting with your guide and mule driver, after a welcome tea and loading the luggage, you will begin your first day of walking up the wadi to the village of Timichi, lunch, in the afternoon continuation of your hike to reach the village of Agounss (2200m), accommodation at the inhabitant, dinner and overnight, 6 h Steps.
Day 2: Agouns-Oukaimeden-Agadir N’ouzdoud
After your breakfast at the inhabitant, you start a regular climb by a path of the villagers towards the Attar pass 3390 M), beautiful panoramic view on the top of Angour, the Oukaimeden and the neighboring valleys, then descent to reach the plateau, visit the rock carvings, lunch, in the afternoon by the Tizrague pass (2680m) you will take a descent that will lead you to the village of gdir n’Ouzdoud (2000m), installation at the lodge for dinner and overnight , 6 hours of walking.
Day 3: Agadir N’ouzdoud – Ouaneskra
For this day you will completely change direction and valley, this time you will join the superb valley of Imnanae, rich in its population, its terraced cultures and its villages with mud, crossed by several villages, stop at the inhabitant to have a mint tea then continue to reach the village of Ouaneskra (2000m), installation, dinner and overnight, 5 h walking
Day 4: Ouaneskra- Imlil – Marrakech
Via the Tamaterte pass (2300m) from where you will have a dream panorama of the summits (Boyguenouane and Aksoual, on the two valleys), descent through a forest of Aleppo pines to reach the village of Imlil (1700m ), lunch and transfer in the afternoon to Marrakech, installation in your hotel
Price: from under requist/ person.
- English speaking guide.
- All meals.
- Gites & camps.
- Mule to carry your staff.
- Transfer from & to Marrakech.
- Travel insurance
- Own Expenses
Real Hike Berber Villages 4 Days
More about the trip
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash
Duration: 4days of walking.
Period: All year round
Travel: on foot.
Accommodation: Berber House.
Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
Trekking in Morocco
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Accommodation: Riad Atlas Imlil, Bivouac in a 2-person tent with mattresses, lodgings during the hike.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
List of equipment to bring back: The weight of your luggage must be limited and contain all of your belongings. A flexible travel bag with side openings or a rucksack without frame, do not bring back rigid bags and suitcases.
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …
bel Ayachi is a high mountain peak at an elevation of 3.727m (12227ft) above the sea level, located in Drâa-Tafilalet region of Morocco, in the Eastern High ...
The Adrar Sirwa, also spelled Adrar Siroua, is a peak in the Anti-Atlas mountain range. It is an old stratovolcano that rises 3,304 metres (10,840 ft) above sea level.