Detail about the package
Amazing Treks in Morocco The valley of Aghbar to Amizmiz 5Days
Jebel Erdouz (3579 m) is a mountain in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco (Africa). The Mountain is a foot of elevation above the surrounding area with small summit wedge, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more. North of the Nfis and the Tizi n’ Test (pass) road from Taroudant to Marrakech lie Igdat (3616m) and Erdouz (3579m), the highest peaks west of the Toubkal massif.
Services Not Included:
Marrakech – Village of Aghbar.
Arrival in Marrakech, transfer immediately towards the valley of Asni Ouirgane Ijoukak oued nfiss Tizi n’Test, passing through souk sabte for arrival at the village of Aghbar Amendal (1897m altitude).
Night at the inhabitant 120 KM from Marrakech
Trekking From the valley of Aghbar to Amizmiz
Maps & Informations
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules or Camels are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a English speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
Accommodation: Camping and Local Houses
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …