Morocco Discovery 11 days
Detail about the package
From the ocher rocks of the desert to the blue reflections of the Mediterranean, from Agadir to Ouarzazate, via Marrakech, a tourist circuit in Morocco will allow you to appreciate the richness of the cultural and natural heritage of this endearing country. Visit Essaouira during your tourist tour in Morocco Essaouira is a step to be planned during your tour in Morocco. It is one of the most famous cities in Morocco: its sunny bay, the beauty of its coasts and its famous fishing port make it a very popular charming destination.
Services Not Included:
Casablanca – Rabat
Morocco Discovery tour, will take you around Moroccan cultture, Open arrival, our guide will meet you at the airport and drive to Casablanca visit the Hassan II Mosque, the only mosque that you can visit in our country, continue to Rabat the capital .
Here, you will see the Hassan Tower, the Oudaya Kasbah.
Overnight at Hotel.
Duration: 2hrs drive
Maps & Informations
- Portage: For walkers a small backpack for the day’s belongings. Mules are available for carrying luggage.
- Supervision: By a French speaking Moroccan mountain guide assisted by a cook and muleteers.
- Meals: typical Moroccan dishes (tagine, couscous, …). Fresh products and complementary preserves, meat bought in the mountains. Picnic or salads at noon, hot and cooked meal in the evening.
- Climate: dry and hot in spring, cold at night in winter. Thunderstorm possible
- Supervision: Berber guide speaking French and English, cook, mule drivers.
Accommodation: Riad Atlas Imlil, Bivouac in a 2-person tent with mattresses, lodgings during the hike.
- The list:
- A sleeping bag (warm for winter)
- A small backpack for the day.
- A pair of light walking shoes that hold the ankle well.
- A spare pair of shoes and a pair of sandals.
- Loose pants for walking
- A sweater or fleece (from October to March) and a lighter one to wear underneath.
- A mountain jacket & waterproof jacket & pant
- A change of clothes.
- A flashlight + spare battery.
- A gourd.
- Sunglasses …
- To do this trek, you should be in good physical conditions, but efforts will be rewarded.
- Good walking shoes are mandatory, Sleeping bag.
- To confirm this Trek you need a deposit of 15% before you start and 85% at the start time.
- Payment: Cash