What are the sanitary measures to be respected?
As part of the fight against the spread of Covid-19 pandemic, Morocco ensures the application of health measures recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for safety and health of everyone.
For your safety and safety of others during your stay in Morocco, it is necessary to:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap or a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a single-use handkerchief and dispose of it in a garbage can.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5m with your interlocutor.
- Avoid hand gestures, hugs and kisses and make sure the mask is worn.
- Take all precautions when going out
Stay safely in Morocco
Cafés and restaurants
Cafes and restaurants are open while respecting some sanitary measures. You must always wear your mask at the entrance and every time you get up to move around. At the entrance, your temperature is checked, and you are invited to disinfect your hands. To ensure the safety of all clients, the entrance and exit routes are separate.
Beaches, resorts and wellness centers
Natural parks, green spaces and playgrounds
In playgrounds, green spaces and public nature parks, regular disinfection of your hands is recommended. Wearing a mask is mandatory. A physical distance of at least one meter is recommended. In private areas, a temperature reading, and hand disinfection is mandatory at the entrance, as well as the wearing of a mask.
The Health services
Several hospital centers have been deployed to take care of the infected people and to remain attentive and at the service of citizens and tourists.